Storemed is an independent representative group that for more than thirty years has focused on best-of-breed solutions for supply and medication management systems.
- Our Mission: To utilize the concept and practices of “Lean Healthcare Management” (LHM) and represent products and services that offer best-of-breed technology and quality, bringing our customers value, operational improvement and ROI.
- Our values: Customer Service – Accountability – Value for our Customers - Integrity – Teamwork
- Medical device and supply distribution systems that utilize innovative software and web-based solutions for the documentation and tracking of medical products, devices and supplies, to lower cost and increase ROI while improving patient care.
- Solution to help healthcare providers achieve cost-savings and process improvement through data analytics leading to process improvement throughout the institution.
- Telehealth technology to reduce re-admissions and improve patient care outside the hospital.
- Pharmacy design and installation using best-of-breed manufacturers that creates an optimal workflow to maximize productivity in a comfortable work environment.
- Medication and supply inventory and distribution systems for all clinical and patient care areas.
- Design and installation of shelving and storage solutions to maximize the storage and distribution of all healthcare supplies and inventory in patient care areas, labs and warehouses.
- Refrigeration for all healthcare departments including pharmacy, lab, vaccine and all clinical and patient care areas.
- Barrier Isolators for biological and chemotherapeutic IV preparations to meet USP 797 regulations in the most sterile and cost-effective environments.
This is a partial list of some of the institutions we have had the honor and privilage of serving over the years…
- Continuum Health, NY
- NY Presbyterian, Cornell Medical Center and Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center
- North Shore Long Island Jewish Medical Centers
- NY City Health & Hospitals Corporation
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital
- New York City Health & Hospital Corporation (all eleven hospitals)
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- New York University Medical Center
- Kessler Rehabilitation Hospitals
- Englewood Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Holy Name Hospital
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- Palisades General Hospital
- Elizabeth Seton Children’s Hospital
What is Lean Healthcare Management?
Lean management principles have been used effectively in manufacturing for decades. Storemed believes that these same lean principles can be successfully applied to the storage, and distribution processes of healthcare materials and medication management.
Lean thinking begins with driving out waste so that all work adds value and serves the customer’s needs. Storemed has the experience, products, and dedication to customer service to work with our clients and help them achieve lean processes in many departments of the healthcare facility.
Lean Healthcare Management, when applied rigorously and throughout an entire organization, demonstrate a positive impact on productivity, cost, quality and timely delivery of services. (www.ihi.org)